WHAT INFORMATION DOES Money shot COLLECT ABOUT ME?
The information Money Shot collects about you falls into one of two categories, personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable.
Personally Identifiable Information. When registering for Money Shot, using the Money Shot application you provide us with personal information that is linked to you specifically (“Personally Identifiable Information”). This can include:
• Personal contact information (name, email address)
• Your birthday
• Your location
• User names (including social media user names)
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may also collect the following data that is not linked to you specifically:
• Traffic Data. We use a number of internal and third-party tools to recognize visitor data like IP addresses, browser settings and operating systems. We track how often web pages and videos are viewed and the sources of our traffic.
• Email Effectiveness Data. We may collect aggregated data about how often the emails we send out are opened and any links in them are clicked.
• App Referral and Download Data. We may use internal and third-party tools to determine which sites or emails referred visitors to download the Money Shot mobile application.
• In-App Behavior. We may use internal and third-party tools to gather information about users’ behavior inside our mobile application, such as how much time users spend in the app as well as the frequency and duration with which they use particular features and view particular screens.
HOW DOES MONEY SHOT USE AND SHARE MY INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect from you to communicate with you, provide you with our services, and improve those services. For example, we may use your email address to send you emails related to Money Shot and promote our and our partners’ services.
As part of Money Shot’s core functionality your Personally Identifiable Information is shared with anyone who you elect to send a payment to.
Money Shot will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for the purpose of marketing their products without your prior consent. For example, we do not sell our email lists. But we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with companies that provide us with support services (like our email providers) or that help us analyze or market our own products and services. We share this information only if these companies require such information to perform their functions. We do not authorize these companies to use your Personally Identifiable Information for any other purpose.
Money Shot will share your Personally Identifiable Information with the appropriate authorities if we believe in good faith that doing so is required by law or court order, to protect our rights or property, or to protect the safety of our users or the public. Additionally, if Money Shot or substantially all of Money Shot’s assets are acquired, or if Money Shot goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information, including Personally Identifiable Information, may be one of the assets that is transferred to or acquired by a third party.
As for non-Personally Identifiable Information, which is not linked to you specifically, we may share it with third parties for various purposes. For example, we may share information with third parties about the number of registered users and unique visitors to our website, or about the types of Money Shot forms that are most often used.
CAN I OPT OUT OF MONEY SHOT USING MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
We can’t provide you with our core service without you providing us with some Personally Identifiable Information. To avoid sharing any Personally Identifiable Information with us, do not register with Money Shot or use our web interface or apps.
CAN I OPT OUT OF EMAILS FROM MONEY SHOT?
You can opt out of certain types of emails from Money Shot while maintaining an active Money Shot account. We send four types of emails:
1. Money Shot promotional emails. These are emails Money Shot might send you from time to time alerting you to new features and other news about Money Shot. You can opt out of these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
2. Partner promotional emails. These are emails that Money Shot might send you occasionally on behalf of our partners promoting their services. You may opt out of these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
3. System messages. These are emails that are delivered to you as part of Money Shot’s core functionality. While you may be able to configure the frequency of system messages through your personal settings, you may not opt out of system messages completely except by deactivating your account. Even if you deactivate your account, if a Money Shot user sends a payment to your email address, you will receive that request as an email from Money Shot on that user’s behalf.
IS MY INFORMATION SECURE?
We strive to maintain the safety of your information. For example, access to your account information requires a password. You must keep your password confidential.
Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that any confidential or Personally Identifiable Information you share while using Money Shot is maintained at adequate levels of protection to meet your specific needs or obligations. We assume no responsibility for unauthorized access to your information.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
Per our Terms of Service, Money Shot is intended only for users 18 and above. Money Shot does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. If we learn that we have collected Personally Identifiable Information from a child under 13, we will take steps to promptly delete the information.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please also visit Money Shot’s Terms of Service establishing the terms, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing your use of Money Shot.